Saturday, September 19, 2009

change of mood

i go to bed on 1am sharp ... but after knowing that my dearest uncle had passed away ... quantitative techniques 1 exam is on 9am ... it is hard and impossible to get to sleep soundly ... i pray for my uncle to come into my dream to have a chat with me ... but he didnt appear ... i struggle with myself ... forcing myself to sleep ... finally ... i get to sleep at 4am ...

wake up at 6am ... to prepare myself for the exam at 9am ... stress and panic is the mood at that time ... i can only cramp every details inside my brain ... and release everything out in the exam ... thankfully, i manage to answer the questions ... though i know i made a mistake that will cost me to lose about 20 marks ... but ... it is better than nothing ...

have to give the credit to Tan Jing Cong to send me to my grandmother's house ... where my uncle is there already ... i saw my mom talking to my uncle at the coffin ... i finally see my uncle ... but, he is sleeping at the coffin ... wont wake up anymore ... i thought i could control my emotion ... but when my godfather hug me ... tears start to fall ... i knell down on the floor ... i feel very very bad ... mood at that time ... sad

went to yuvaraj's house for his farewell party ... he feel very happy when he saw me ... he thought i couldnt make it ... thanks for your dinner ... really appreciate it ... hope u dont mind that i leave early ... as you know, i have some personal problems ...

back to grandma's hse ... everything seems dull ... black and white is the color ... even the rice that you eat is black and white ... everything was so dull ... and the people around is either crying or asking the God why would He take such wonderful person away from us ...

we wont expect what will happen the next moment ... life is something fragile and you wont exect what will happen next ... appreciate everything you can at the moment ...

as my favorite quote ...

live life to the max ...

No comments:

Post a Comment