Saturday, March 27, 2010

The One

Life has been awesome these days. I'm enjoying every second of it with the companion of you by my side. If I were given a wish, I will wish that the moment that I spend my time with you will stop there and hope that you are always besides me.

Today is one of the most amazing day in my life. Being the first time to do a research and interview sessions with some villagers in the unknown village is a very very precious experience. And I am so glad that you are the person who goes through and share this experience with me.

There are some time when I look at you, my mind wanders around without any directions. Thinking and talking to myself, is she the one? I sometimes ask myself why do I like you so much. I just couldnt find the answer as I know that I am deeply in trouble. Deeply fallen to you. There isnt this kind of feeling so strong before happen in my life. Perhaps, i think that you are really the one. The one that I could depend and trust on with my life.

Every day, you are the first thing that comes into my mind when I wake up and you also are the last thing that comes into my mind when I goes to sleep. Initially, you will never be featured in my book of life. But now, you are the one who actually who make my book of life interesting and colourful. You are actually the one who starts and ends every topic of my book of life.

My life wouldnt be complete without you. I know that clearly.

I appreciate every day, every hour, every minutes, every seconds and every moment being with you.

Thanks for appearing in my life.

Live life to the max! =)

1 comment: