Sunday, March 7, 2010

Uncomfortable

I hope I can feel better after writing this blog.

Life is like a roller coaster ride. At this time, you might feel you are on top of the world but in the next second you would end up at the bottom. That is what I'm feeling now. I thought I am at the top of the world the past few days until yesterday.

I had fallen to a girl. There is this attraction of hers really caught my attention. She has amazing personality, independent, doesnt like to depends on people and would like to complete her work by herself. There is only one word to describe her. Awesome. I had been single for more than one year now. No other girls could catch my attention like the way she does. And I realize that, i am not only interested in her but I like her.

Things were going smoothly with both of us spending time together, talking with each other, trying to understand each other and also messaging with each other. I know I had fallen into her when I would care of her. I enjoy talking to her and admire her sweet smile. Perhaps, that amazing smile catches most of my attention.

Things turn out to be wrong and totally upside down because of my own choice of action. I thought I could have lighten her burden a bit but I was totally wrong. I did not think of the consequences of my action and she is angry because of this. She didnt reply most of my smses anymore. Heart breaking. That's the only sentence that can describe me.

Yesterday I feel I was at the bottom of the world. That feelings isn't good at all. I hope things would be better soon. Hopefully.

Live life to the max.

Cheers

26 comments:

  1. hey, give the girl some time? hehe~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. didnt expect you to drop by my blog lor =) hehe. thanks anyway for your comment. but, i dont know what i can do now besides letting that incident pass and not to mention bout it anymore.

    hopefully things would get better though =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..im a busy body person.. LOLz!
    true oso..better don't mention the unhappy stuff to her d..treat her nicer and better to make it up to her.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehee, busy body also got advantages 1 lor ... like, u found my blog page xD hehe. just hope everything will be fine and smooth from now onwards. thanks for your words of encouragement!! thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wantheng 38 gal... haha.. comfirm u dunno who m i.. jason.. is tat the gal got eng name n start from C?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol! ur blog address is just at ur MSN display name there..no problem.. haha~~ u're welcome!
    hey..anonymous!!! im not gonna simply guess who r u..cus later other innocent ppl kena pulak..haha!
    u better reveal urself! hmmph~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. lolz, wan theng ... thanks for being nice! hehe

    anonymous ... i really have no idea on who u are ... but, u seems close with wan theng as u call her 38 xD hahaha ... but wan theng sometimes quite 38 la xP

    erm ... can u reveal urself first ah? then only we talk about who that girl is ... hehehee ... deal ??

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo... i'm chris. study at utar oso...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey mr.jason..im very innocent one okay..HAHAHA!!
    Chris?? errr...

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey chris,

    mind to tell me more about you? cause i dont remember i have a friend call chris.

    wan theng innocent? hmm, chris ... do u think so? xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. chris just extra name oli... actualy u dunno me well but u see me b4.. hehe.. wan thing dun think so much... i din tel u my eng name b4.... n i not think 2 tel my chinese name.. so now is tat the time talking bout the gal... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. alrite anonymous chris..since u said that, so i'm just gonna leave you gentlemen alone and discuss about a girl whom i don't know about..hahaha! byeeee

    ReplyDelete
  13. aiya, dont be so mysterious laa ... come on, tell me your real name ... u wont expect me to share out with a stranger right -.-

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha.. is ok la.. not so important ly.. i just wan the 1st aplhabet ly...

    ReplyDelete
  15. err ... yaa ... the first alphabet starts with C ... how do u know? not much people know about it though ... u makes me more curious to know who u are ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha.. then i can came out the real name la.. caryn chong poh ying.. hehe... i'm her fren la..

    ReplyDelete
  17. yah. thats her. hmm, would you mind to introduce yourself? i dont think it harms right if u could tell me who u are. =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. erm.. but i think not well when u let u noe me. tat y i use anouymous. however, i can let u noe u c me b4 n i was caryn fren. tat al.. hehe.. pls dun think bout me... thx..n good luck 2 u... but u look like give up to chase her wor..

    ReplyDelete
  19. since u wanna keep your identity ... i think i should give up on asking you to reveal on ur identity =) this is to respect u!

    erm, i didnt think of giving up. just, erm .. i also dont know what my next move should be .. but i can assure u, you are lucky to have such a nice friend =)

    im not sure u are a bro/sis, but are u keeping your eye on me?

    ReplyDelete
  20. haha.. thx ...

    gambateh, haha.. lucky? erm, ok la.. noe each other r our lucky.. u oso noe her rite... same 2..

    haha.. boy or gal not important but i din keeping on u la.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  21. haha, yaa! we does share the same luck and faith from knowing this awesome person =)

    erm, thanks for the words of encouragement though =) really really appreciate it!! it is a motivation booster for me cause i need it =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. hehe...welcome...

    ReplyDelete
  23. anonymous ...

    u still couldnt reveal your identity?

    ReplyDelete
  24. haha.. i think not realy wan. but i can tel u tat u met me many time.

    ReplyDelete
  25. haha.
    its ok =) not good to force people right ...
    erm, then do i know you personally? cause u seems to know me very well ...

    ReplyDelete
  26. haha.. yaya.. but i dunno u well ar.. i jusr noe u n her oli.. tat thing... no more other.

    ReplyDelete