Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It Is Worthful

At times, I asked myself this question. I did so much for this person, is it worth?

If you too ask me this same question, I'll answer you, yes! it is worthful. I found my mood to blog today after abandon this page for so long. Let me update about myself, I shifted to 1221 in Westlake where I had a chance to understand her lifestyle and could spend precious 2 weeks with her. Conclusion is, I understand her more when I shifted in and stayed together with her. Understanding her lifestyle and be there for her when she need someone is just the most awesome thing that happen in my life. I appreciate that. And it is definitely worthful.

Being the person to support her and help her from the back will always be my responsibility. Seeing her unhappy when she lost her phone is just unbearable. Couldnt do anything to get her phone back really makes me guilty and i felt useless. I could only say sorry to her for couldnt do anything. Yet, she still comforts me by saying I helped a lot already. But deep inside your heart, I know you dont feel good.

Her farewell is just another sad way to depart. But, since she had already made her decision, why dont we just accept the fact and maintain the relationship we are now. I know people say I'm holding on to things that would not have any return. I know. But, I'm just doing things that I want to do. And I had return. Yesterday I gave her a bag, she smiled. That is the return I am looking for. A smile carved on her face. It is just, priceless.

What would I ask for more?

All these are definitely worthful. It is worthful.

Live life to the max!

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment