Monday, April 12, 2010

Just Awesome

I'm back from the 2 days 1 night trip to Penang. This is also the first time I'm actually stepping my foot on Penang soil. Penang is equals to heaven of food. Quite true though, the food there are really awesome. Went to the Butterfly Farm and also the Spice Garden in the afternoon. Butterfly Farm was awesome with various types of butterflies and other insects such as scorpions. Could also find tortoise there. Thanks to Wan Pui Yee for her semi-pro camera. If not, I will be bored to death! Butterfly Farm is really just an awesome place to test your skills on photography =)

Next station is the Spice Garden. The helpful instructor is very knowledgable. He explains every details of the spices available. Those details are just awesome. One knowledge that I got from him is this. If you are scared of lizards. Take eggs shells and put it at every corner of your room. Then, there will never be lizards in your room anymore. Interesting right? I finally get to use my Nihongo (Japanese language) when I met a family of japanese worked at the batik factory. Talking nihongo with them is really a great experience. And their children is just too cute. I asked her how many years old is her in japanese. She answered "yon sai" which means 4 years old.

Food heaven in gurney is just awesome. We tried various types of food until we raise white flag! Gurney plaza is really big. Then, I spent my night at Malaysia Hotel. Though it is not a 5 star hotel, but it is really comfortable! Thumbs up for Chee Choon for finding us these type of accomodation.

So, this is part one of the Penang trip.

I realized that my E.Q is really really low. Emotion actually controls me to react strangely and I couldnt control my emotion for the first time. I know that we tend to do more when we like a person.

Perhaps I had overdone it.

1 comment: