Monday, April 5, 2010

Recenty ....

Things werent going as smooth as I expected with Manchester United defeats to Bayern Munich and also Chelsea. The title can considered 70% gone already unless Chelsea drop points in their coming matches. Manchester United was also one goal behind Bayern Munich and hope that they will turn things around in their home tie this Thursday midnight. Losing someone influential like Wayne Rooney affects them a little. This also reflects in our life, losing someone influential and important would affect us. So, cherish everybody you care before it is too late!

I went back for Ching Ming. This is the first time I went to my youngest uncle's "home". When I first saw him, my tears fell down. Not only me, my cousins, siblings, uncles and aunties cried. My grandmother couldnt barely stand up. You can see how bad is losing someone close. Again, cherish the person you care before it is too late!

I had presentation today. The presentation was smooth and we receives a lot of praises from the tutor, Mr. Paul. Mr. Paul is a tutor who would criticise you. Im relieve to get praises from him. He said, "boy boy ... Good job! This is the only presentation group that can make me understand the introduction part." I am glad to hear that as I was the presenter for the introduction part. He further commented that our group's presentation was very good. Thanks for your wish last night. Your wish is the motivation for me to do better. Perhaps it is. And it was proven =)

Again, cherish the one that you love most. As they will make a very very big impact on you!

Remember to live life to the max again!

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment